The E95 is Sole’s top-of-the-line elliptical machine. The cross trainer is an excellent value offering high-quality components and an attractive design. Users get an adjustable stride, heart rate monitoring, cushioned pedals, and several other great features.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get
- Great warranty – Sole shows confidence in the E95 by including a lifetime warranty on the frame, five years for other parts, and two years of in-home labor.
- Ergonomics – Some special ergonomic features on the E95 include uniquely tilted pedals, molded hand grips, and extra smooth dual-wheel rollers.
- Tilted pedals – The angled pedals on Sole elliptical trainers are designed to protect the ankles and knees from strain. The 2-degree tilt is unique to Sole products.
- Incline – The entire workout surface can be tilted from 15 to 40 degrees to help users exercise different muscle groups and burn calories even more efficiently.
- Extras – In addition to providing great workout basics, Sole includes an MP3 hookup and built-in speakers.
- Heavy flywheel – This machine’s 30-pound flywheel helps ensure a smooth elliptical motion and effective resistance.
- Long stride – The Sole E95 elliptical has an adjustable stride that extends to 20”.
- High weight capacity – The sturdy E95 has a 400-pound capacity.
- Programs – The E95 has ten built-in programs and 20 resistance levels.
Overall Rating for the Sole E95 Elliptical
Sole’s E95 elliptical is among the best cross trainers available. It’s ideal for households that have more than one user; the machine stores two user profiles, has adjustable pedals, and can handle heavy daily use. This model also has a large, easy-to-read, color LED display. Plus, with one of the heaviest flywheels in the industry, it provides an uncommonly smooth workout.